Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kylie came to visit

I meet my new cousin Kylie over the weekend when Uncle Ben and Aunt Jenni came to CO for a wedding. She is 6 weeks old, super tiny and everyone says she is really cute. Mommy picked her up and said "Joseph I don't think you were ever this small" Grandma said that I was smaller than Kylie was. I think Mommy must be losing her mind cause it's only been 7 months since I was the same age Kylie is. How could she forget such important things about me. Her job is to remember every moment of my life.
I was excited to have more people come to play with me but Mommy, Grandma and Aunt Diana all kept doting on Kylie and ignored me!! I even caught mommy kissing Kylie several times!!! I tried to tell her that she should NOT be kissing anyone but me and daddy but she pretended she didn't understand me. Personally I thought she was boring, I can sit up, crawl, use my hands, don't have a floppy head and laugh at you when you are funny. All Kylie did was sleep, cry and eat. To top it off everyone kept trying to get me to hold her. I kept pushing her away clearing stating the fact that I did not what her on my lap but again no one listened to me!! I tried to be nice though and shared my toys and listened to Mommy when she told me to be soft and not kick, punch, or drool on Kylie.
Overall it was a good visit and I'm sure Kylie will be a fun cousin when she get big like me.

1 comment:

Russell Family said...

What a great name! You guys still planning on using it one day?

When are you moving to Highlands Ranch? Can you give us your opinions of it? We're moving to Thornton in December/January and will stay with Sabrena until we can find a house. We were kinds leaning towards Highlands Ranch-I like the idea of Paul going on the light rail instead of driving through traffic.