Saturday, March 13, 2010

Water coolers and two years old don't mix

I've decided that having a water cooler on my nightstand combined with a two year old who always wants to "sleep in mommy's bed" is a bad idea. Twice this week I've discovered my side completely soaked. The first time Jared was already asleep so I had to sleep on the very edge to stay dry. Tonight Joseph came out of our room a few minutes after laying down. I noticed the cup under the cooler was gone. Didn't take me long to find it under my pillow and a huge wet spot right where I sleep. Honestly if Joseph is going to soak the bed at least do it on daddy's side!! I guess I should be grateful it's just water. I really should stop being such a softy and make him go to his bed first. But he's so cute when he asks to sleep in mommy's bed that I always let him lay down in our bed until he gets up. Most night he only lasts 5 - 10 minutes before losing mommy bed privileges.

No comments: