Sunday, June 20, 2010

HowDee Pardners

So I heard on the Radio that the movie theater by our house was doing a Toy Story 3 promotion this weekend so, since Mommy was sick I decided to take Joseph to check it out. As part of the celebration, Woody and Buzz were supposed to be on hand to entertain the kids and render themselves for pictures. We went at the scheduled start time but there was no one there and even the movie theater seemed pretty empty. So we walked around for awhile and came back. When we came back we found "Woodee" and "Buss." All that was missing was a Big Bird with a droopy eye as featured in our wedding video. So here are the fotos of "Woodee" and "Buss" (don't want to get sued after all.)

So since we were basically in Disneyland, we decided to check out Circo Vasquez at the Aurora mall. Seriously though we did decide to go to the Rockies game. Long story short, Rockies has a 4 run lead in the ninth inning with 2 outs. I thought, this one's over so I'll put my mitt away. Well the Brewers hit a 3 run homer and load the bases to get within one run and possibly take the lead. Remember my glove is in my bag, instead of on my hand where it resided for the other 26 outs. Sure enough the hitter fouls one off and I look up and quickly do the calculations- yep its heading right for me. So it comes in, theres no obstructions and it comes in and hits me right in the hand, pops up and bounces off my hand and the stiff next to me gets it. All the while my glove was in my bag. It was destined for me, never had one come at me so clean and my glove was in my bag. So then later I get a text from a friend that says, "hey were you at the Rockies game wearing a green shirt and did you almost get that last foul ball? I saw you on TV" Great, a failure on live TV.

Then today was father's day. Since I'm such a die hard Bachelor fan, I got the Bachelor video game for Wii. I know it doesn't come out until next month, but Leigh Anna and the boys were able to pull some strings and got it early. Don't believe me eh? Perhaps these fotos will convince you.

No comments: