Sunday, May 10, 2009

Indiana Jared and the Lost Stnt show Footage

So thanks to the magic of Blackberry I found some lost footage of Jared in the Indiana Jones Stunt show. Photo #1 s the selection process- thats me in the blue shirt on the left. In my left pocket there is the camers which would have made these pictures better and more numerous. Notice the stage on the back where the boulder chases Indy, who, for some reason comes down repelling into the chamber, but nonetheless my start in hollywood.


Photo 2, is me in costume and in action. Sadly, that's me in the pink bowing in gratitutde to me fans. Not sure why out of all those people I am the one that has to wear pink.
No shots of me with Indy or doing whip work exist but I thought I'd give you this because I just got them from my brother!

No comments: