Friday, May 1, 2009

Come on You Know You Want To Stay Here

WILLIAM IT WORKED!!!

I know nobody cares, but here is an update on the adventureland room































So my subcontractor and I have been working on the Adventureland room and I thought I would give an update on the progress. The cone and paper mache replica are for the pit of spikes thats going in by the mirror. I tried to turn on the effects and take a picture for you but it didn't really turn out. There is a blacklight pianted skeleton which shoots darts and a pillar of light which illuminates the best part of the room- the idol. Also have the IKEA torches burning which means I need more- greatest investment ever! And some random relics. It will be cool when its done, once the spikes are in, the music is pumped in and the effects turned on.

1 comment:

Diagnose Rachel said...

w
o
w

when i come for my parent's mission farewell....(when they finally go)
I'm totally staying in adventure land!

I have a friend who is a indi fanatic, so i'm sending her a link to this...

Love you guy's fun spirit,
miss you too!