Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas/Holiday Swap

I'm hosting a Christmas/Holiday Swap


How it will work is you leave a comment with your email address and I will start pairing people up together. I will then let you know who you are swapping with and give you their email address , so that you can exchange addresses, etc... All packages will have to be mailed out no later than the 10th of December. But sooner would be better so the person receiving your package can enjoy their goodies this year. 


This swap is not limited to Christmas items.  It can include anything winter related you'd like.  Some great items to include could be hand towels, socks, note cards, decorations, your favorite holiday treats, etc...If you have a fun holiday tradition that is easy to share that would be great to include as well.  If you need some ideas check out the pictures from a Halloween swap I participated in.


If you don't think you can do it, please don't sign up to participate and then not follow through. Let me know if you DON'T receive your package by the 15th of December.

I think a $20.00 limit is about right.

By the way...everyone is welcome on this swap, no need to be a follower, etc...Just please make sure you are going to commit to it.  Invite all your friends and family to join in on this as well. 

Also please take pictures of the packages you receive and I will post them on my blog so everyone can see all the awesome things that were exchanged. 

6 comments:

Susan R said...

Oh for petes sake. I can't believe no one is signing up. Okay, even though I begged this off onto you, I'll sign up to participate.

Melissa said...

I will participate- my email address is jmhhermon@yahoo.com.

amy d said...

i'm in!!! amydouglass@cox.net

angie on maui said...

Aloha! I'd like to participate in the swap. Thank you for hosting. :)

Happy Hodge Podge said...

I'd love to participate.
ckiser@chem-castltd.com

Morgan said...

Hey there! Sorry I've been so MIA. I'd like to sign up if it's not too late. My email is morgan01w@yahoo.com.