Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween has come and gone.  Living in CO the weather is crazy and unpredictable with the exception of Halloween.  I'm a native and you can pretty much guarantee that it will snow on Halloween or be bitterly cold.  This year we had the BEST weather!!!  I was able to take Joseph out Trick-or-Treating on Halloween night in flip flops and a sweatshirt!!!

We went to the Trick-or-Treat Street at the rec center and got enough candy to give out on Halloween night and still have some left over. 
 







They had this cute pumpkin patch at the trick or treat street where every family got to pick a pumpkin to take home.  Oliver enjoyed sitting and licking the pumpkins.  I had to laugh cause I saw a few people taking Oliver's picture.  One guy came up and told me I should enter Oliver in a photo contest. Maybe that's what other people were taking his picture for. If you see him win a contest let me know so I can hit up the winner for a share of the money.


Should I be worried that random strangers are taking my child's picture?  Have you ever taken a picture of someone you didn't know? 
 



Joseph took this picture.  I think he did quite well.

We also raked up the leaves in our front yard and had fun jumping in the pile.  Thanks to big winds earlier in the week we had more than our tree's leaves in our yard. 

Jared also set up a spook alley in our basement for the kids.  It seemed to be a big hit.  I found these videos of it on the camera.  They don't really do it justice.

1 comment:

Susan R said...

I LOVE the pictures....sooo cute. I just took a ton of pictures of kids I don't know at my child's field trip. Something like that I wouldn't worry about, but if someone just came up out of the blue and started snapping shots of my kiddos, I would definitely say something, or block the shot.