Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Swap

My friend Susan hosted a Halloween swap on her blog fivegreatkiddos.  You made a halloween package and sent it to you assigned person and they sent you one back.  I was assigned amy d...randomly me.  I got my package first and this is what I got:

It was awesome to come home and have a package sitting on my front porch.  Although Jared didn't get it.

Jared: Who is this package from?
Me: Someone from Kansas.
J: How do you know her?
M: I don't
J: So a random stranger just sent you a package
M: yep pretty awesome huh

I then had to explain the swap to him.

Anyway I had to send Amy a package as well and so I went searching for some awesome things.  Joseph helped me make halloween dog treats for her dog Miley and picked out the collar.  All the pictures are taken by Amy.  Somehow she made ordinary things look amazing.  I really wish I had photography skills like her.   






Overall it was super fun and looks like Susan is organizing a Christmas swap as well.  Come and join it!!! You won't regret it!!

2 comments:

Nike and Mike Kirby said...

That is SO cool! What a great, fun idea! Is there a price limit or anything? I may want in on this if she does do one for Christmas.~Nike

Leigh Anna said...

For the Halloween swap the limit was $20. I think she is doing another one for Chritmas