Friday, February 15, 2008

Pulling Teeth


Our family has been keeping the dentist chair warm lately. I had my wisdom teeth out last friday and my nephew William had two teeth pulled today and will be having another two pulled soon. He is doing well. We took these pictures of him tonight.





What you still have your wisdom teeth!! you ask, well when I has 21 I tried to have my wisdom teeth removed while I still had insurance. Unfortunately I had a crappy dentist and he wouldn't give me a referral to have them removed. He said they wouldn't come through and I could wait a few years to have them out. He was wrong!!! I had the "pleasure" of having them all cut through while I was serving my mission in Brazil. When I returned home I had no insurance so I delayed having them out. I finally got the procedure done last friday. I pulled a "Dennis" and skipped the IV saving me $150.00. The operation went smoothly and I thought the shots were by far the very worst part. I swear those shots in the mouth are worse than getting an epidural. I've recovered quickly and had almost no swelling and managable pain. I took some pictures two days after as we were driving to church.


No comments: