Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cereal Rocks!!

After begging and grabbing everything in sight my mommy finally let me start eating something besides milk. Grandma Hendrickson has been trying to sneak me food for weeks. She managed to slip me some tasty things including bread, waffles with syrup and root beer. All of which has made mommy tell grandma "no no" which makes me laugh that I'm not the only one mommy says that to.
Anyway mommy has started me out on cereal. I not sure I like the taste but I'm adjusting to it well. The biggest problem I seem to be having is not sleeping through the night anymore. This has been driving mommy crazy but I told her it's dark in my tummy and when my tummy needs food it can't tell if it's day or night. The other day mommy was feeding me but wasn't being quick enough so I took matters into my own hands. I've found that a spoon in each hand seems to work much better.






I think I did an excellent job at feeding myself. I only got it all over my face, clothes and bumbo. Mommy took my picture afterwards but you can't really see the results.



No comments: