Friday, April 4, 2008

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

So I went to Walmart to get some spackle to fix up the place I am vacating (no spackle) when I decided to pass through the Electronics section. I walked by the gaming units and in the Nintendo section saw at the very bottom a single white box. I assumed it was the display that says currently out of stock, but upon closer inspection, it appeared to be legit. So I asked the Wal-Mart Cast member if that was a Wii and she said, "yeah I think we got one left you want it?"

without thinking I said, "yes!" So she took it out and gave it to me and sure enough- it's a Wii. (They are surprisingly heavy) So i tried to call Annie for permission- i called her cell twice, her home and her mom- no answer. So i amde an executive decision and bought it! (There was another guy eyeing it so I couldn't let him get it.) So we are in possession of a Nintendo Wii the hottest funnest video game system around. Hard to find too. Especially like the bowling and tennis games and Emma if you read this, I want vengeance in boxing! So come on over everyone and lets play Wii! (Bring games if you have them!)

No comments: