Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Can't Believe I Ate The Whole Thing

When we went to Idaho in January to see the Rexburg Temple I had made a whole list of places to take Jared to. Well since the car turned into a BBQ we didn't do anything on the list. (Refresh your memory http://jljbuck.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-doh-ho.html)

We had the pleasure of returning to Idaho last week for Brielle's (my cousin) wedding. We managed to talk Carl into launching his boat (aka HUGE car) and taking a quick trip to get a bite to eat.


"I'm so hungry I could eat a cow!" Little did he know he would come close to doing just that.

Jared said he was starving so I took him for a burger at Big Juds locally famous for the Big Juds Special. If you can eat the whole thing by yourself they put your picture on the wall. Jared and William were both going to try it but after seeing the size of it in real life and knowing we had to go party at the reception decided to split one.




Leigh Anna, Carl & Stephanie waiting for our food



Joseph tried to sneak a bite but Jared said "NO!! I don't share food!!"

Joseph was a little sad by Daddy not sharing


Here is Jared's hamburger compared to Carl's hamburger.




Afterwards Jared made a trip to the restroom. He came out laughing at the "ghetto-ness" of it. He said the sink would shake like a washing machine and the lid on the toilet didn't fit. We decided this was to discourage people from losing their burgers while still in the resturant.





Overall we had a fun trip and have great memories!!


4 comments:

Russell Family said...

That burger is so disgustingly huge!

Thanks for the photos of the bathroom...just what I always wanted to see.... ;)

Brittany said...

This is a huge burger, I can't beleive that he even ate as much as he did!!

Christensen's said...

Ice cream yum, I wish I could have come too!!

Celeste said...

Oh my goodness how awesome is that you made it up there. That brings up some memories. I don't remember that burger being that big.