Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy


Today is my daddy's birthday which I'm told is a special day for him. Since I've never had my own birthday I don't really get the whole birthday thing. Mommy keeps asking daddy when it gets to be her birthday. I hear her tell daddy a lot that she wants him to pick a day and plan a party but I don't think daddy likes that idea. I wonder why, a party sounds like fun to me. Anyway in honor of it being daddy's birthday mommy and I made a list of reasons why he "totally rocks"


  • he makes silly faces and used funny voices

  • he is willing to change my stinky pants

  • he plays on the floor with me

  • he quit the job he loved and moved back to the city to spend time with us

  • he cooks diner a lot

  • he loves spaghetti just like me

  • he made everyone learn and perform Thriller at Carl's wedding

  • he tells lame jokes that make me laugh

  • he gave into mommy when she wanted to keep the old VERY HEAVY TV instead of buying a new flat screen 'because the old one still works most of the time" and even moved it and the huge entertainment center to the basement

  • without daddy's "creation techniques" I wouldn't be alive

  • daddy wakes up early every morning to drive me across town to play with Grandpa & Grandma or Diana, Ken & William while mommy sleeps in before heading to work

  • he tells both of us that he loves us all the time

  • he thinks mommy comes home with cool things from garage sales

  • he agreed with mommy and me about buying our house

  • he has unpacked almost all the boxes

  • daddy loves baseball and takes us both to games all the time

  • he is willing to find creative ways to fund his DeLorean Fund

  • he makes everyday an adventure

  • he has taken me to Disneyland twice and is making us go to Disney World in December

  • he gave me great hair and blue eyes

As you can see my daddy is really great. I wanted to make the list longer but mommy said we better stop before daddy gets a big head. I don't really know what that means since daddy's head is already way bigger than mine.


We love you Daddy!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!

No comments: