Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Music

Hello. I have been tired of hearing Brad Paisley every time I play solitaire while I'm wasting my time looking for a job, so I've rehashed our playlist. There's something for everyone including some Oscar winners.

On a related note, I just completed "He's Just Not That Into You" the book, and I must say it was quite insightful. I learned a lot. The section on "If he's not marrying you..." was particularly insightful. Perhaps I will write an LDS version to include chapters such as "If he's not praying about it..." and "If he's not taking you on the elevator date..." and "If he's not using stalker net..."

Furthermore, If I had a Facebook page, my status would read "Jared is depressed." I had another job interview on Friday and this time I am not getting the job because of one question. The guy asked me, "this is a 30 hour a week job, are you just using this until you can find something else?" The obvious answer is yes. So once again I have been foiled. I am sad and frustrated at everything. This is my forum so I can say whatever I want, you naysayers that have jobs!

As far as the music, "Leigh Anna" saw some of the selections and immediately complained. She said, "wah wah wah nobody wants to hear your songs- mine were far better." To which I replied, no one wants to hear the entire Brad Paisley Discography every time they see Jospeh pictures. The people want culture. The people want diversity, and as the car commerical says, "the people want to go potty-now." Yes there are some influences, such as Geico, recent headlines and Oscar winners. So let the people decide. It was time for a change right?

2 comments:

Robin said...

srry to hear you still don't have a job. about the music im not sure if it was time for a change because to tell you the truth, the music would never load on my computer.

Leigh Anna said...

I still think my choice of songs was way better!!! Bring the good stuff back