Saturday, October 4, 2008

Appreciate your help

Hi Everybody, Jared here. Got the unfortunate news on Friday that I lost my job. Yep that's right I got laid off! The good news is I will get to spend more time with my boy Joseph but the bad news is well I don't have a job- which totally sucks. I have a Masters degree in Legal/Public Administration and a BA as well. I want to try to minimize the time I am jobless so if you know of anybody who is hiring or know of any vacancies or know a guy who knows this guy who has a friend in HR somewhere, please let me know. Any leads or information you could give would be appreciated. My email is jbuck09@law.du.edu and phone 303-667-9082. Again if you know of anything, even a rumor I would be very interested in hearing it! Thanks.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Jared I'm so sorry tohear about your new jobless statues. That totally sucks. I guess it's good that Annie still has a good paying job. I know she was hoping to be able to live on one income but I know she was hoping it would her that didn't have to report to work. I'll keep my ears open though.

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

bummer man.... you can move to idaho and work in the fields and take dirt samples... $11.34 an hour... think about it.....