Thursday, October 2, 2008

Joseph's Halloween Costume Preview & Please Help

We tried to have Joseph's picture taken in his Halloween costume a few weeks ago for a local photographer. She took the pictures for free in exchange for letting her use them in her portfolio. Great idea except I'm pretty sure Joseph hates his costume as he was grumpy the whole time. It never fails he is usually so happy and laughing but we try and get his pictures taken and Mr. Grumpy Pants shows up instead.

We are trying to decide if any of them are good enough to order or if we should try to have them retaken. What do you think?
Here's the link to the photos
http://www.vivikasphotography.com/ click on login and enter leigh for the event code.

Also I need costume ideas for me. I wanted to be the magic feather to coordinate with Joseph's Dumbo costume, but I can't figure out how to make the thing. Any ideas? Please help!!!

2 comments:

Russell Family said...

I thought a lot of them turned out cute: 491, 500, 510, 527, 647, 650.

Unfortunately, I'm not very creative, though I'll think about the feather idea...

Leigh Anna said...

Cute baby! Man- even in grumpy mode he is cuter than any baby I've ever seen, even on Pampers commercials! anyway, as far as your costume, maybe you can coordiante with your husband- I would say Doc Brown or a simple 50s Lorraine mcFly would do...of course you would need a DeLorean to pull it off...