Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bloody finger

I have a confession. I'm kind of a medical junkie. It started on my mission when I was stuck in the mission home sick. I would read the Merck Medial Manual for hours. I'm fascinated with all the different tests, and procedures available. I love going to the doctor and am excited when he has to do tests. I'd love to audit medical school on day. I don't really want to do all the work and study all the time but I'd love to be the fly on the wall.

So I was catching up on my aunt's blog when I read the following:

"someone posted a really nasty picture of a broken, stitched finger on their blog"

The junkie in me took over and I had to find the picture. I hope they forgive me for snooping onto their blogs. I hit gold here's the experience from both the mom's and dad's prospective. The pictures are bloody and fascinating all at the same time. If nothing else next time I catch Jared tipping in his chair I'll remind him of the "Bloody Finger"

Mom's
http://jenslifeisasitcom.blogspot.com/2008/10/youll-shoot-your-eye-out.html

Dad's
http://reynoldbblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/jonahs-injury-dads-perspective.html

No comments: