Friday, November 14, 2008

Massive Photo Update

I bought this coat for Joseph while I was pregnant at a garage sale for $1.50 (my favorite past time much to Jared chagrin). Joseph loves to go outside and will run out the door anytime anyone opens it. He also hates to wear a coat, hat or gloves. The other day I was going to get the mail when Joseph decided he had to come with me. The mean mom that I am made him wear all three. He was pretty mad but as soon as we stepped outside he was happy again.
I didn't know the coat was reflective until I took this picture. Joseph will be wearing this whenever we go out in the dark and since because of stupid daylight savings that will be anytime after 3:30.



It was free day at the Nature & Science Museum a few weeks ago so I decided to play hooky from work and join Jared and Joseph on their adventure. As always the dinosaur exhibit was our favorite. The special section with the traveling shows happened to be dinosaurs as well. It was awesome and we even got to make our own fossil out of plaster. Sadly no pictures were allowed in that part so these will have to do.






Digging for "fossils" in the rubber "dirt" was Joseph's favorite part. I don't think he realized he was supposed to find the bones. He really liked using the paint brush to make the dirt fly.






The rec center here had a trick or treat street. It cost $1.00 per child and included a pumpkin from the little pumpkin patch at the end. This was what made me most excited as pumpkins were expensive at the store this year.

Waiting in a massive line to get in.



Joseph got his hand stamped as we entered and promptly wiped the blue ink all over his face.
I think Jared had the most fun in the family and asked several times for me to take his picture.


Jared was Marty McFly from Back to the Future (insert trademark sign).








Pictures from Zach's Return from Mexico


Waiting at the fence.


Jared loves wearing multiple hats at once


Finally our first sight of him!!!!


Mom gets the first hug

She's not at all excited or happy to see him. j/k



Mommy let me eat breakfast outside on out deck. It was super nice for being October. I love that the tree turned red behind me. I had a great time eating outside and wish I could do it everyday.



Last year Grandma & Grandpa Buck bought me new church clothes for Christmas. I was super excited to wear my sweater with Mickey on it. But I was too small to fit into the outfit. When I got big enough it was too hot to wear flannel and a sweater. Mommy decided to see if maybe I could at least wear it once before it got packed away for my little brother. Do you think I should feel bad that 3-6 month clothing still almost fits me?



Daddy bought this onsie for me when I was still in mommy's tummy. Every time I wear it all the chicks swarm me. I added one of my favorite toys in this picture. I get the pitcher out almost everyday and carry it all over the house. This frustrates daddy because he can never find it when he wants to make Kool-Aid.

1 comment:

Russell Family said...

Wow, Joseph is small, 3-6 month clothing, really? He makes Alec look like a beast. He's so darling though!

I like the pumpkin patch pictures!