Friday, June 19, 2009

Joseph's Wheels

Growing up I had many dreams of owning my own power wheels.



I used to dream of all the places I could go if I had one. (I love that I thought I needed a power wheel when I could probably get anywhere faster on my bike) So when I found these sweet wheels at a garage sale for only $5 there was no way I was leaving them behind. I didn't care that Joseph would not be able to reach the pedals for a year or two. William came over and gave him a ride around a few weeks ago but sadly my camera died so I only got one photo and a bad video of the maiden voyage.




William was over again this week so the sweet wheels made their way back out for another ride. We were all surprise (Joseph being the most surprised) when Joseph got the car going by himself. I wish I snapped a picture of the huge smile on his face.

Should I be concerned about my son cruising the yard at 2 1/2 MPH?

I'm sad to say Joseph had his first accident when he broadsided my sister's car. Wish I would of got it on video.


No comments: