Friday, June 19, 2009

This one's for you Max

Family Fun inspired me to make cute shirts for the 4th of July. While we were at Wal-Mart buying the supplies we ran into our friend Max. He laughed at the shirt idea and told me to send pictures. So I rushed home put on Jared's 4th of July hat for inspiration and whipped up a practice shirt.

Hope you enjoy the awesome pictures Max. If you still want me to make you a shirt let me know. :)

Here I am whipping out my sewing machine. See Mom I do used it.


Here's the beginning phase...draw a shape on the shirt



Next pin the fabric on the shirt


Here's me using my awesome sewing skills...okay really I have almost no sewing skills


Finished a last!!!



Another fun idea from Family Fun...I love their magazine

3 comments:

Russell Family said...

Super cute!! You are so creative and crafty!!

Jayme said...

Wow! shirts already done! Have you ever considered a career in a sweat shop somewhere? You are amazingly efficient! Are your hands small as well? They would work great for cleaning the hard to reach industrial equipment lines. Total replacement for child labor!

btw this is Max

Jayme said...

and they also look great!