Friday, February 20, 2009

Hammond's Candy Factory

Joseph and I went to Hammond's Candy Factory today with some girls that have kids about the same age. I don't think the kids had nearly as much fun as us girls. It was so much fun to spend time with other moms and discuss life and talk about our husbands. Sadly I forgot to take any pictures of the actual candy making but we had fun anyway.

Lucy, Matthew & Joseph - bring on the candy!!


I let Joseph hold a candy cane which made him super happy....

until I took it away. I'm such a mean mom

On the way home the tension started to ease between Joseph and Lucy and this is what happened....







4 comments:

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

love the pink carseat! :)

The Strouds said...

Cutest ever! Go for it Lucy!

Russell Family said...

He is SO stinkin' cute!! Why is he in a pink carseat??

I'm a mean mommy too, don't worry. :)

Russell Family said...

He is SO stinkin' cute!! Why is he in a pink carseat??

I'm a mean mommy too, don't worry. :)