Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


Happy Valentine's Day! So today is the grand lover's day. I woke up this morning to a phone call from an attorney who is making me an independent contractor in his Bankruptcy business and wants me to help market his firm and grow his business! The best part is he'll be paying me for it! So I'm not sure what I've stumbled onto but I have a job lined up! Sweet! Then I went downstairs to announce the good news and saw that my sweet Wife had made a delicious special breakfast. It's hard to notice but the the pancakes are pink! Very Sweet!

Later, strangely enough, I saw this auction on Ebay...
Weird huh, it's totally a miracle! You should bid on it, or forward to all your friends and have them bid on it and drive the price way up so we'll be on TV! To me I see the Virgen on the left hand side, her head is kind of tilted and she is holding Jesus at a 45 degree angle. Annie says its the serpent and the tree of life. It could be a fun game, what do you see? Anyways we'll see if anyone bids on it. So far it has been a good day as I have hope and may be getting a little income, responsibility and social contact. Sweet!

2 comments:

Russell Family said...

YYYAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! So excited to hear about Jared's job!! Here's praying it goes well. :)

I don't see anything on the pancake, btu they are a cool idea!

The Strouds said...

Hooray!!!! I am soooo happy for you guys. What a wonderful blessing!